Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.023 MXN / SAR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 43% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,777 (﷼ 7,122) in Yanbu` al Bahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 25 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberaba costs R$ 20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)