Cost of living comparison between Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.937 MXN / SAR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 52% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,497 (﷼ 5,773) in Yanbu` al Bahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $23,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)