Cost of living comparison between Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.483 MXN / SAR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 64% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,527 (﷼ 3,744) in Yanbu` al Bahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,220 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (27 minutes ago)