Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.191 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 57% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 39,366 (元12,336) in Xiamen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)