Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.140 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 67% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,068 (元8,301) in Xiamen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)