Cost of living in Würzburg, Germany compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.146 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Würzburg (Germany) is 93% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 52,091 (€2,251) in Würzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.00 (1 minute ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)