Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 825 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.278 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 37% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,764 (4,881 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (29 minutes ago)