Cost of living in Wonju, South Korea compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01674 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wonju (South Korea) is 93% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 52,162 (₩3,115,562) in Wonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (about 2 hours ago)