Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 321 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.631 MXN / AUD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 126% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 54,226 (AU$3,978) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$80 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ternopil costs 12,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)