Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 301 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.723 MXN / AUD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 146% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 58,960 (AU$4,005) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toronto costs C$550 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $16,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hanover costs €28,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halmstad costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)