Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.296 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 36% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,992 (7,174 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €7,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 1 hour ago)