Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 713 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.075 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 116% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,743 (C$2,397) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)