Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 473 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.347 MXN / NAD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 45% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,830 (28,082 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)