Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 686 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.564 MXN / NAD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 57% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,799 (24,169 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)