Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 436 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.620 MXN / NAD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 82% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,375 (17,512 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)