Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 195%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.737 MXN / ANG
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 188% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,041 (ƒ 3,357) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)