Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 235%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.192 MXN / ANG
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 231% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 41,313 (ƒ 3,389) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (37 minutes ago)