Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.951 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 25% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,041 (元8,485) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 20,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (25 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)