Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 215%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,086 prices entered by 373 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.616 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 308% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 114,230 ($6,136) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)