Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,127 prices entered by 286 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.524 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 57% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,015 (5,976 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 21,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)