Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,045 prices entered by 320 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.788 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 42% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,124 (4,621 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (about 1 hour ago)