Cost of living comparison between Warsaw, Poland and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,605 prices entered by 293 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.908 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 48% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,062 (4,699 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20,009 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)