Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.590 MXN / NAD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 38% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 17,291 (10,873 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)