Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.565 MXN / NAD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 33% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,927 (20,395 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.40 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,999 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,354 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (about 2 hours ago)