Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.382 MXN / NAD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 20% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,977 (21,691 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (about 2 hours ago)