Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.275 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,196 (5,535 zł) in Wałbrzych to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr45 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)