Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 415 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.048 MXN / SDG *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 35% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 14,883 (14,197 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £2,795 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 900 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cancún costs Mex$ 18 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 258 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 40 лв (about 1 hour ago)