Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 247 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.833 MXN / BGN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 29% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,582 (2,838 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.70 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 140 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oxford costs £4.99 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Parma costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)