Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 217 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.555 MXN / BGN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 31% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,450 (1,937 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $91 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)