Cost of living in Voronezh, Russia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 429 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32560 MXN / RUB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Voronezh (Russia) is about the same as in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,288 (руб 62,309) in Voronezh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 20,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,500 (about 3 hours ago)