Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.648 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,454 (R$ 6,767) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 198 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.79 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lulea costs 5,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)