Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.402 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,208 (R$ 6,332) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$15 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plovdiv costs 15 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campo Grande costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 15元 (about 2 hours ago)