Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.446 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,890 (R$ 6,039) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$25,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klang costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $23,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 359 (about 3 hours ago)