Cost of living in Volgograd, Russia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32032 MXN / RUB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volgograd (Russia) is 8% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 21,975 (руб 68,602) in Volgograd.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (25 minutes ago)