Cost of living comparison between Vladivostok, Russia and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 316 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32289 MXN / RUB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 50% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,453 (руб 72,634) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)