Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.590 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 110% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 60,899 (€2,958) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 29,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)