Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.293 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 106% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 45,427 (€2,038) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$762 (about 1 hour ago)