Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.149 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 104% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,468 (€1,264) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)