Cost of living in Vitória, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 634 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.723 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is 54% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,842 (R$ 5,389) in Vitória to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 20,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)