Cost of living in Vitória, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 573 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.443 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,482 (R$ 6,335) in Vitória to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (12 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (about 1 hour ago)