Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00107 MXN / BYR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 12% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 16,412 (15,305,303 p.) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)