Cost of living in Visby, Sweden compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 180 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.446 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is 175% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 51,529 (21,066 kr) in Visby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)