Cost of living in Visakhapatnam, India compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30522 MXN / INR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visakhapatnam (India) is 11% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,867 (₨68,368) in Visakhapatnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seville costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨457 (about 2 hours ago)