Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03094 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 144% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 65,796 (CH$2,126,475) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 75 (27 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 600 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)