Cost of living in Vilnius, Lithuania compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 961 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.992 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is 21% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 19,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 15,009 (€653) in Vilnius.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)