Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00704 MXN / COP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 27% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,765 (COL$4,511,574) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (38 minutes ago)