Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00635 MXN / COP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 32% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,668 (COL$3,253,065) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $915 (31 minutes ago)