Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00658 MXN / COP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 27% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,189 (COL$3,677,476) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 19,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bergamo costs €1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (about 2 hours ago)