Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00691 MXN / COP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 50% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,391 (COL$3,386,855) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Davao costs Php8 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)