Cost of living in Villahermosa, Mexico vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villahermosa (Mexico) is 35% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,685 in Villahermosa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)