Cost of living in Villahermosa, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villahermosa (Mexico) is 42% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,685 in Villahermosa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €7,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perigueux costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)