Cost of living in Villahermosa, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villahermosa (Mexico) is 44% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 38,894 in Villahermosa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 24,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$500 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lanzhou costs 元1,800 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 1 hour ago)