Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.952 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 116% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 45,308 (€1,974) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 21,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨56 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (42 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (about 1 hour ago)