Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.462 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 52% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,964 (€927) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £5.65 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 1 hour ago)