Cost of living comparison between Vigo, Spain and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 218 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 22.122 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 80% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,816 (€1,529) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wiesbaden costs €50 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)