Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00228 MXN / LAK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 79% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 50,078 (21,933,044 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cochabamba costs $b8,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Beijing costs 元6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (about 2 hours ago)