Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00226 MXN / LAK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 64% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 39,333 (17,397,527 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (40 minutes ago)