Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00225 MXN / LAK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 71% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,346 (19,679,492 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $22 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (41 minutes ago)