Cost of living in Vienna, Austria compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 191%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,269 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.485 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 145% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 61,355 (€2,613) in Vienna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$105 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)