Cost of living in Victoria, Seychelles, Seychelles compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.388 MXN / SCR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Victoria, Seychelles (Seychelles) is 132% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 53,281 (38,393 ₨) in Victoria, Seychelles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)