Cost of living in Victoria, Canada compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 777 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.380 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 154% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 39,732 (C$2,583) in Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 900 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veliko Tarnovo costs 23 лв (about 1 hour ago)