Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 233%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 306 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.614 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 135% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 56,293 (€2,489) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$650,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900,000 L£ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trieste costs €1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Chernivtsi costs 45₴ (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 1 hour ago)