Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 317 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.001 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 119% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 59,222 (€2,575) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 19 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mobile, Alabama costs $129,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €443 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)