Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07285 MXN / HUF
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 29% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,585 (337,492 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 19,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,238 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)