Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07480 MXN / HUF
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 42% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,583 (355,371 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (about 1 hour ago)