Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06855 MXN / HUF
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 14% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,244 (397,454 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 305,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €89 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)