Cost of living in Verona, Italy compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 340 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.496 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Verona (Italy) is 106% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 38,654 (€1,886) in Verona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,350 (about 1 hour ago)