Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 33% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,731 in Veracruz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 3 hours ago)