Cost of living comparison between Venice, Italy and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 234 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.180 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 126% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,257 (€1,747) in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)