Cost of living comparison between Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.212 MXN / BGN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 23% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 15,340 (1,368 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (38 minutes ago)