Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.424 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 133% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 43,600 (17,985 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 3,000 (37 minutes ago)