Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11840 MXN / LKR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 12% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 22,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 19,319 (163,168 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨189 (about 1 hour ago)