Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 168 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14294 MXN / LKR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 7% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 17,374 (121,551 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (40 minutes ago)