Cost of living comparison between Vavuniya, Sri Lanka and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 143 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12643 MXN / LKR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 14% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 16,186 (128,022 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 4 hours ago)