Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.063 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 136% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 59,098 (28,649 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,964 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,846 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Auckland costs NZ$250 (about 1 hour ago)