Cost of living in Varanasi, India compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28060 MXN / INR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varanasi (India) is 5% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,218 (₨86,308) in Varanasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $19 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tainan City costs 200 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr25 (about 2 hours ago)