Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 223%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 673 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.511 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 126% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 58,673 ($3,170) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 29 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)