Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 282 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.830 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 136% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,507 ($1,567) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £21,505 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)