Cost of living comparison between Vancouver, Washington, United States and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 348 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.532 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 133% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,409 ($1,965) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 15 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $620 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $115 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (about 2 hours ago)