Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 207%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 621 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.352 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 148% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 64,530 ($3,171) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $90 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Mecca costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Natal costs R$ 23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)