Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.001 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 135% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 56,374 ($3,132) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (about 1 hour ago)