Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 746 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.823 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 134% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,145 ($3,355) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luxembourg costs €1.24 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vienna costs €500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gurgaon costs ₨16,000 (about 1 hour ago)