Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 657 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.801 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 133% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 53,529 ($2,847) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Columbus, Ohio costs $21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2,150 (about 2 hours ago)