Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 179%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,894 prices entered by 532 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.942 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 148% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 59,578 (C$3,987) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (34 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,574 (43 minutes ago)