Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,676 prices entered by 678 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.531 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 134% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 51,495 (C$3,544) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (1 minute ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)