Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,608 prices entered by 446 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.746 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 134% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,244 (C$2,127) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨132,145 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.45 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)