Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,649 prices entered by 447 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.209 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 162% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,903 (C$2,689) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)