Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,188 prices entered by 581 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.963 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 147% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 66,622 (C$4,452) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,728 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)