Cost of living in Vanadzor, Armenia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03919 MXN / AMD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vanadzor (Armenia) is 10% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 20,609 (525,868Dram) in Vanadzor.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hurghada costs E£ 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$52,858 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paderborn costs €25,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Osnabrück costs €1.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (19 minutes ago)